Careers at Gateway
Please see below a list of exciting employment opportunities currently available at Gateway. For any enquiries, please contact these retailers directly via the details provided.
CURRENT POSITIONS VACANT
Part Time Sales Consultant
About the role:
– Previous experience in retail is desirable.
– Proven ability to exceed sales and KPI targets is desirable.
– Strong team player and a ‘can do’ attitude.
– Excellent communication, conversational and interpersonal skills.
– Exceptional grooming and presentation standards.
Applicants must be fully available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays every week, including during study semesters.
Browz & Beauty
See Browz and Beauty Manager for details.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified Stylist or Barber
About the role:
Cut Above is looking for qualified stylist or barber for an immediate start. To enquire, please call or visit the salon.
0417 877 971
Casual Team Member
About the role: Key responsibilities include:
– Provide exceptional customer service in order to maximise sales and KPI results
– Comply and support all elements of store operations
– Ensure visual merchandising and presentation standards are maintained
– Provide feedback, encouragement and support to your team where required.
About the role: Your key responsibilities will be:
– Reporting directly to the Regional Business Manager;
– Drive outstanding Customer Experience while overseeing a diverse team;
– Create and deliver daily plans and strategies to ensure store and individual budgets and KPI’s are achieved;
– Manage, support and develop a team;
– Execute and manage visual merchandising within the store;
– Oversee all operational aspects of the store; stock control, rosters and wages.
Part Time Team Member
About the role: To be successful in this role you will have.
– The passion to work within a team to deliver great results;
– Strong background in retail sales;
– Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment;
– Exceptional communication & customer service skills
– Enthusiasm and initiative;
– A love for fashion and great confidence to style your Customer with any look they want to create!
Please note, to assist us in getting to know our applicants better, we ask that you upload a 1-2 minute video of yourself as part of the recruitment process. Further information for this video will be detailed in the application process.
About the role: Skills and experience required:
– Hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment would be advantageous;
– Great customer service skills;
– A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Ability to juggle ten things at once;
– Immaculate personal grooming and presentation; and
– Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures.
The above information was correct as at 1 December 2019.