Careers at Gateway
Please see below a list of exciting employment opportunities currently available at Gateway. For any enquiries, please contact these retailers directly via the details provided.
CURRENT POSITIONS VACANT
Full Time Store Assistant
About the role: Duties and responsibilities required to fulfil this role are:
– Possess a willingness to learn and ‘can do’ approach,
– Ability to roll up your sleeves and work with large volume of stock, whilst maintaining a high visual merchandise appeal,
– Meet sales budgets through balancing both customer service and administrative duties,
– Capable of taking responsibility for your results,
– Desire to establish a long term career.
Browz & Beauty
See Browz and Beauty Manager for details.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Qualified Stylist or Barber
About the role:
Cut Above is looking for qualified stylist or barber for an immediate start. To enquire, please call or visit the salon.
0417 877 971
Part Time Team Member
About the role: To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
– The passion to work within a team to deliver great results
– Strong background in retail sales
– Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
– Exceptional communication & customer service skills
– Enthusiasm and initiative
– A love for fashion and great confidence to style your Customer with any look they want to create!
Please note, to assist Lovisa in getting to know our applicants better, they ask that you upload a 1-2 minute video of yourself as part of the recruitment process. Further information for this video will be detailed in the application process.
About the role: Skills and experience required:
– Hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment would be advantageous;
– Great customer service skills;
– A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Ability to juggle ten things at once;
– Immaculate personal grooming and presentation; and
– Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures.
Casual Sales Assistant
About the role: To be successful you must:
– Have customer service experience;
– Be a mature, flexible and energetic team player;
– Have full availability across all retail hours including weekdays, weekends and late nights; and
– Must have fashion/fashion accessories or travel experience.
The above information was correct as at 19 January 2020.