Careers at Gateway
Please see below a list of exciting employment opportunities currently available at Gateway. For any enquiries, please contact these retailers directly via the details provided.
CURRENT POSITIONS VACANT
The Store Manager will cultivate a vibrant and positive team environment where AMAZING customer service is a priority, driving the store’s financial performance to smash budgets and targets, promoting strong leadership by providing effective training, daily in-store operations, visual merchandising management, and leading by example to ensure clear in-store executions of the business strategies, visions, values, and guidelines.
Perks and benefits include:
- Competitive salary with bonuses and Incentives
- Take advantage of our generous employee discounts
- Recognition program and service awards
- Recruitment referral incentives
- Competitions and giveaways
- Access to discounts from major stores, private health insurance companies, gyms, phone providers, and much more
- Access to Free Wellbeing training modules
- Support and development
- Be part of the Giving-back culture to support several local charities and organisations on a community level
Browz & Beauty
Browz & Beauty are looking for experienced Threaders to join their salon at Gateway.
The successful applicant must have experience in:
- Lash Lifts
- Brow Lamination
- Eyelash Extensions
Crew & Team Leaders
Burger Urge want what you got Darwin!
Burger Urge is seeking Crew and Team Leaders to join our Gateway store. We are looking for people with experience in hospitality, but if you don’t have much experience yet we will teach you how to get the burger, fries and drink right.
If you have:
- Hospitality or Quick Service Restaurant experience
- The desire to learn, grow and put 100% effort in
- LOVE for customer service and will go above and beyond to help our customers
We are offering an immediate start, so if that’s what you need, then Burger Urge is your new home!
If you are looking for a rewarding position and love a challenge, then this is your opportunity!
Email your resume to email@example.com (with subject line: Burger Urge Gateway)
Full-Time Photographic Salesperson
The primary role is sales and retail front of house maintenance. You will be required to facilitate and drive retail sales, as well as provide advice and support for a wide range of photography equipment to photographers of all levels.
You will receive training in our photographic minilab.
This will suit an individual with a passion for photography, cameras and people.
You will also be called upon from time to time to assist with the operation and maintenance of the store’s photo lab equipment and services, including film processing, printing digital photos, canvas and wide format printing, as well as copy and restoration services.
We are looking for…
- Applicants must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills and be able to relate to people of all ages and from varied backgrounds
- Great communication skills
- You will need to be logical with an ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve I.T. and technical issues from time to time
- Have a keen eye for detail and maintaining store standards
This is a permanent position and an initial 2-year contract is offered. Applicants must have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Sushi Artisan or Trainee
Mr Sushi is looking for casual and part-time staff to fill the below positions:
- Sushi Artisan
Experience is not required; we can train you!
Casual or Part-Time Sales Assistant
LOVE SHOES, then why not join our NOVO team?
If you are motivated, interested in people, enjoy a challenge and LOVE shoes and accessories, a career at NOVO might be just right for you!
- At NOVO we reward your successes and encourage a team environment. We want your workplace to be friendly, positive and caring, whilst at the same time providing you with an opportunity to fly!
- As a NOVO team member, you will receive benefits not limited to;
- Competitive salary package
- Working with experienced, caring and supportive team members
- On the job training and mentoring
- Participation in staff incentive programs
- Generous staff discounts for yourself and family
- Promotional wear discounts
- Seasonal team parties and reward functions
- Career fulfilment opportunities
Rockmans / W.Lane
Casual Sales Assistant
Rockmans has an opportunity for a Casual Sales Assistant who has a passion for fashion and a flare for customer service! As a Sales Assistant, you will be an integral part of our team to drive the success of the store.
To apply, drop off your resume in-store.
Casual Sales Assistant
Your primary role is to create a warm, friendly place for our customers to shop and always exceed customers’ service expectations. We want you to ‘WOW’ every customer and make their visit to Spendless Shoes an experience to remember.
We are looking for…
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoys fast paced challenging work
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Has some experience in a retail / hospitality environment
We can offer you…
- Staff discount benefits
- Reward and recognition
- Strong team culture
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to be part of successful and growing company that genuinely values and rewards its people, we encourage you to apply. Please ensure you include a cover letter and resume. Confidentiality assured.
SILK Laser Clinics
Laser & Dermal Technician
SILK Laser Clinics are looking for an experienced Laser & Dermal Technician to join their team on a part-time or casual basis.
Why work for SILK?
- Leave work feeling satisfied everyday as you provide REAL results for your clients using state of the art, medical grade equipment and all the latest technologies
- We invest in your future. We will pay for your licensing (for applicable states), and being a large national company there is always room to progress! We will also pay you for your training!
- And more!
The technical stuff
- Provide medical grade laser hair removal treatments and dermal treatments
- Building relationships with new and returning clients by understanding their needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Clinic maintenance and presentation
- You will hold a minimum cert 4 in Beauty Therapy
- A proven track in customer service will be highly regarded
- Confident and positive communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Previous laser/ IPL experience is highly desirable