Careers at Gateway
Please see below a list of exciting employment opportunities currently available at Gateway. For any enquiries, please contact these retailers directly via the details provided.
CURRENT POSITIONS VACANT
About the role:
– Leading your team to provide an exceptional customer experience in-store;
– Meeting sales and KPI budgets through balancing both customer service and administrative duties;
– Organising and maintaining large volumes of stock, with a high visual merchandise appeal;
– Preparing and managing staff rosters in-line with sales achievement;
– Stock and expense control management.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Bras N Things
Part-Time Team Member
About the role:
To be successful in this role you will need to:
– Put the Customer first: We are all about making genuine and enthusiastic connections with our Customers
– Walk the talk: You embrace all Company directives and understand that your role is to lead by example and execute with excellence. You have high expectations and take pride in everything you do
– Raise the Bar: You bring passion to everything you do and always strive to be better today than you were yesterday
– Make It Happen: You are competitive and committed to achieving continuous results through creating a Dream Team
Retail Store Manager
About the role: This is a full time permanent position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays. Applicants must have:
– Previous management experience preferably in retail;
– Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience;
– Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI’s & stock loss targets;
– Previous Visual Merchandising experience working from a brief;
– Experience in developing and coaching a team.
Michael Hill Jeweller
Part-Time Retail Sales Professional
About the role: Applicants need to have:
– A mature and positive attitude with life experience;
– Natural ability to negotiate and build relationships;
– Immaculate personal presentation;
– Determination to achieve results no matter the obstacle;
– A competitive nature and a passion for success.
Casual Sales Assistant
About the role: Strandbags are currently seeking casual sales staff to work various shifts across the retail trading week.
– Have customer service experience;
– Be a mature, flexible and energetic team player;
– Have full availability across all retail hours including weekdays, weekends and late nights;
– Must have fashion/fashion accessories or travel experience.
To apply, click the link below or drop your resume into the Strandbags store.
The above information was correct as at 19 May 2019.