Terms & Conditions
“WIN 1 of 3 $100 BIG W Gift Vouchers” Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “WIN 1 of 3 $100 BIG W Gift Vouchers” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based on NT local time.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to residents of Northern Territory. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of Gateway Shopping Centre (“Participating Centre”) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 12 noon on Friday 08/12/2023 and ends at 9:00am on Tuesday 12/12/2023 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
(a) Visit www.gatewaynt.com.au/christmas-comp;
(b) Fully complete the official entry form, including their full name, valid mobile number, valid email address and their home suburb and post code, plus children’s name/s and age/s. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Gateway Shopping Centre database to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions. Entrants should direct any request to access, update, remove, or correct information direct to Gateway Shopping Centre.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
6. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (i) limit of one (1) entry per person, per day of the Promotion Period; and (ii) each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry requirements.
7. Winners will be randomly selected by an electronic draw at 1:00pm on Tuesday 12/12/2023. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entrant.
8. Up to three (3) Winners will be notified via email or telephone from Wednesday 13/12/2023. A Winner will only be deemed a Winner once verified by the Promoter. Up to three (3) Winners will be announced online at www.gatewaynt.com.au from Wednesday 13/12/2023.
9. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will win a $100 BIG W Gift Voucher. Total prize pool valued at AUD $300.00.
10. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
11. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
15. If the prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool value is AUD $300.00.
17. A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on Wednesday 20/01/2024 at 10:00am at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified by email or telephone. Winner’s name will be announced online at www.gatewaynt.com.au from Wednesday 20/01/2024.
18. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Entrant’s consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
26. The “Promoter” is Gateway Shopping Centre on behalf of Nesfall P/L ATF Palmerston Property Trust ACN 089 212 555 and CLN P/L ATF Challenger Gateway Palmerston Trust ACN 091 336 793 Gateway Shopping Centre, 1 Roystonea Avenue, Yarrawonga NT 0830.