Gateway is a convenient, modern, one-stop shopping experience that you can enjoy in air-conditioned comfort, with loads of free parking.
Gateway is home to:
- Darwin’s newest concept, full line Woolworths Supermarket with many new features.
- Darwin’s latest BIG W, providing true value and variety across an assortment of top brands.
- State-of-the-art Event Cinemas with six screens, exclusively including two V-Max stadiums.
- Best & Less, providing great one-stop shopping for the entire family.
- Fitness Playground, a 24-hour gym featuring a dedicated and significant cardio section and 70+ classes every week.
- Pavilions with Darwin’s best restaurants in an alfresco setting including the Top End’s first and only Burger Urge and Deep Sea Dive Bar, Nando’s and everybody’s favourite Japanese, Ichi Gateway.
- Darwin’s largest all-in-one entertainment venue Landmark @ Gateway, featuring a family-friendly main bar and bistro, massive outdoor entertainment area and nightclub.
- Adventure Land, an indoor play and party zone, featuring the NT’s biggest play structure and one of Australia’s largest ball pits.
- Darwin’s easiest parking with 1,400 free car parking spaces including many shaded and undercover.
- Great customer service amenities, including customer service crew and information desk.
- Plus many more new stores and restaurants on the way!
A safe shopping environment
Gateway remains focused on safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our Customers, our Retailers, our Team, our Contractors and the Community.
In co-operation with the NT Chief Health Office, Government and all other Statutory Authorities, we ask that anyone entering Gateway must check in using The Territory Check In App upon entering the Centre and individual stores, no matter how long you spend at that location.
If you are unwell, it’s important to please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
We would like to thank you again for your continued cooperation and support.
For NT Health updates, please contact the NT COVID-19 hotline on: 1800 490 484 or visit www.coronavirus.nt.gov.au