Unlock The Lucky Letterbox To WIN Mum $7,000 in Gateway Gift Cards!
Competition Entries Now Closed
Gateway has a special delivery for one LUCKY Mum to WIN a $5,000 Gateway Gift Card! Plus, there’s two runner-up winners of a $1,000 Gateway Gift Card each!* A total of $7,000 in prizes to be WON!
Entries to our competition have now closed!
Our three finalists will be invited to Gateway at 11.30am on Saturday 8 May to unlock 1 of 3 lucky letterboxes to WIN* a guaranteed prize for Mum! Come join in the fun and see which letterbox has the $5,000 Gateway Gift Card inside!
Our First Weekly Finalist…
Congratulations to our 1st Finalist Nikki B. from Tumbling Waters, who entered by shopping at Best&Less Gateway!
Nikki is a busy Mum, raising 4 girls whilst studying midwifery. She hopes to use her guaranteed prize to treat her own Mum who has been a constant inspiration in her life. What a deserving finalist!
Our Second Weekly Finalist…
Congratulations to our 2nd Finalist Radhika K. from Anula, who entered by shopping at Cut Above Gateway!
Radhika is excited to share her prize with her Mum who has been there for her through every cherishable and challenging moment. Whatever letterbox Radhika unlocks, we hope they both enjoy a well deserved shopping spree at Gateway!
Our Third Weekly Finalist…
Congratulations to our 3rd Finalist Sarah Strzelecki from Zuccoli, who entered by shopping at Betts Shoes!
Sarah gave birth to her first child in March and is excited to share it with her mum who has helped her tremendously as she navigates through motherhood. We wish Sarah the best of luck for our major prize draw!
Send your Mum some love this Mother’s Day at Gateway!
*Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details. Some retailers and transactions excluded. Open to NT residents only. Limit 1 entry per transaction. NT permit TLP1105.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “UNLOCK THE LUCKY LETTERBOX TO WIN MUM $5,000” PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Unlock the Lucky Letterbox to Win Mum $5,000” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based on NT local time.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to residents of Northern Territory. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, or any of the tenants or retailers in Gateway Shopping Centre (“Participating Centre”) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 9:00am on 19/04/2021 and ends at 6:00pm on 05/05/2021 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion will be conducted at the Participating Centre. An “Ineligible Transaction” means any transaction recorded on an invalid receipt, as specified in condition 7 below. “Participating Retailers” means any retailer within Gateway Shopping Centre except for any Excluded Retailer. An “Excluded Retailer” means any of the following: Woolworths, BWS, The Landmark @ Gateway, Banks & Services (Flight Centre, H&R Block, Member for Drysdale, NAB, NT Dental Surgery, Police Credit Union, Territory Health Fund, Top End Medical Centre, Westpac) and Gateway Home retailers.
6. To receive an official entry form and enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps: (a) Spend $30 or more in a single transaction during the Promotion Period at any of the Participating Retailers at the Participating Centre, excluding any Ineligible Transactions (“Qualifying Transaction”); (b) Upon making a Qualifying Transaction, entrants will be given an official entry form at the point of purchase from the Participating Retailer, while stocks of entry forms last; and (c) Fully complete the official entry form, including their full name, contact telephone number, valid email address and their suburb and post code of residence and place the fully completed entry form in the entry box located outside BIG W at the Participating Centre. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Gateway Shopping Centre database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions. Entrants should direct any request to access, update, remove, or correct information direct to the Promoter.
7. The following receipts are not valid receipts for the purpose of the Promotion:
(a) receipt(s) from Excluded Retailers (b) receipt(s) recording prescription medicine, lottery ticket, alcohol and tobacco and tobacco related product purchases; (c) receipts recording Layby payments except where a Layby is finalised and payment completed during the Promotion Period; (d) receipts recording redemption of gift card purchases, store credit, refunds and exchanges; (e) ATM or EFTPOS receipts; (f) credit card or bank statements; and (g) receipts that the Promoter has reasonably determined to have been tampered with or have been obtained fraudulently or are a reprint of the original receipts. The same purchase receipt can only be submitted once in the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to stamp and/or photocopy each purchase receipt submitted in the Promotion before returning them.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
8. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (i) limit of one (1) entry per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the amount spent in that transaction in excess of $30; and (ii) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
9. (a) The draw to determine the weekly Finalists will take place at the Participating Centre, 1 Roystonea Avenue Yarrawonga, NT 0830 at 9:00am on 22/04/2021, 29/04/2021 and 06/05/2021. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant. (b) The three (3) Finalists to be invited to the Participating Centre, to partake in the Major Prize draw. The Major Prize draw will take place at the Participating Centre, 1 Roystonea Avenue Yarrawonga, NT 0830, at 11:45am on 08/05/2021. The three (3) Finalists to randomly draw a key to unlock a letterbox to reveal the Major or Minor Prize. Should the Finalist be unable to attend the Major Prize draw event, they may send another person on their behalf, with notice to the Promoter.
10. (a) The three (3) Finalists to be announced on air by the Radio Station on 23/04/2021, 30/04/2021 and 07/05/2021 and online at www.gatewaynt.com.au. The Finalists will be contacted via email or telephone. (b) The Major and Minor Prize Winners’ names to be announced online at www.gatewaynt.com.au on 10/05/2021.
11. 1 x Major Prize: $5,000.00 Gateway Gift Card and 2 x Minor Prizes: $1,000.00 Gateway Gift Card each. Total prize pool valued at $7,000.00.
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
13. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
17. If the prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is AUD$7,000.00.
19. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The “Promoter” is Gateway Shopping Centre on behalf of Nesfall P/L ATF Palmerston Property Trust ACN 089 212 555 and CLN P/L ATF Challenger Gateway Palmerston Trust ACN 091 336 793 Gateway Shopping Centre, 1 Roystonea Avenue, Yarrawonga NT 0830.
NT permit TLP1105.