Enjoy a World of Fun These School Holidays
11am–2pm Weekdays These School Holidays!
With the Dry Season in full swing and schools out, Gateway is the place to be these School Holidays!
Let us entertain you at our World of Fun! Kids can enjoy FREE roving entertainment from 11am-2pm weekdays and giveaways galore across the School Holiday period!
Event Cinemas Gateway are OPEN and screening all your family favourites. Treat the kids in the candy bar and relax in the luxury of Darwin’s only V-Max!
Hungry? Take a seat and eat at our cafes, restaurants or Food Court open every day!
Gateway is the place to shop, dine and play these School Holidays!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Week 1: Weekdays from Monday 29 June, 11am-2pm
Enter the world of Treasure Island and kick start the School Holiday fun with a bang… or a (balloon) sword fight with a pirate! See our amazing mermaid and pirate stilt walkers, say hi to Cory and take home a little treat from us!
- Pirate and Mermaid Stilt Walker: 11am–1pm, Weekdays
- Pirate Balloon Twisters: 12pm–2pm, Weekdays
- Roving Pirate Entertainers: 11am–12pm, Monday 29 June, Tuesday 30 June & Wednesday 1 July
- Cory the Croc: 12:30pm–1:30pm, Monday 29 June, Tuesday 30 June & Wednesday 1 July
Week 2: Weekdays from Monday 6 July, 11am-2pm
Get ready to fall under the spell of Magic Kingdom and be WOW’d by our roving magician and unicycle circus performer! And don’t forget to grab a treat from our favourite Croc, Cory, as he visits all of his favourite Gateway Kids!
- Roving Magician: 11am–1pm, Weekdays
- Unicycle Circus Performer: 12pm–2pm, Weekdays
- Cory the Croc: 11am–12pm, Monday 6 July & Tuesday 7 July
Week 3: Weekdays from Monday 13 July, From 11am
Celebrate the last week of School Holidays at Gateway with balloon twisting silliness with Hyper the Clown, snap a photo with Cory the Croc and treat yourself to some in-centre giveaways, as you start on your back to school shopping… there’s bargains galore!
- Hyper the Clown: 11am–2pm, Monday 13 July, Wednesday 15 July & Friday 17 July
- Cory the Croc: 11am–12pm, Tuesday 14 July & Thursday 16 July
*Physical distancing applies.