Important Centre Update
Updated 10 January 2022
In-line with Northern Territory Government guidelines, a Vaccine Pass will be required to enter or dine-in at certain premises at Gateway, including:
- Event Cinemas
- The Landmark
- Dining in at Pavilions Restaurants and Licensed Cafés. This does not apply to Takeaway, the Food Court or Cafés that operate without a liquor licence in-centre.
A Vaccine Pass is having the green tick in the Check-In App or other proof of vaccination i.e., a copy of the certificate.
When you visit Gateway;
- It is mandatory that you check in using The Territory Check In app upon entering the Centre and individual stores, no matter how long you spend at that location
- If entering any of the above premises at Gateway, please present your Vaccine Pass to staff. Click here to find out how to download your COVID-19 digital certificate, or click here to find out how to link your COVID-19 digital certificate with The Territory Check In App.
- It is mandatory that you wear a face mask whilst in-centre
- Utilise the sanitiser that is available throughout the Centre
- Be respectful of the current health direction and be respectful towards staff and customers
If you are unwell, it’s important to please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
Gateway remains focused on safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our community.
We would like to thank you again for your continued cooperation and support.
For NT Health updates please contact the NT COVID-19 hotline on: 1800 490 484 or visit www.coronavirus.nt.gov.au